These Rules are decided today Tuesday/11/01/2016 by the Owner'(s) of [ZN]Network and are subject to change without notice or reason, it is your responsibility to stay current(up to date) with rules and regulations set by [ZN]Network. Please note these Rules are designed to ensure players enjoy their time while in the [ZN] community in game or in forums players have the right to play in a socially safe environment, ie; safe from criminal/racial/sexual activities and or crimes.As a member of the [ZN]Network you agree to uphold to our standards and should you witness any (wrongs) in the community it is your responsibility to legally do the right things and Always Follow the Rules while in game or in forums,NOTE~~~If your account breaks a rule, it does not matter 'WHO' was on the account or 'done' the action. The account/IP will suffer consequences. It is the account owners responsibility to keep his/her account secure by using a secure password. DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE.The rules apply to every single player. This includes regular players, donators and even staff.failure to apply so could result in kick/mute/ban/ipban/permban/rank demotion and or loss regardless of monies spent and or time spent ingame or inforums regardless of "player"/"staff" position even legal action in some extreme cases may be taken. All punishments to be decided by the owners of [ZN]Network and or appropriate staff at Owners discretion.
All rules that are listed on this thread are now in effect as of Tuesday November 1st 2016 and apply to all members/players/ranks/staff on the [ZN]Network.
- You must respect staff members at all times.
- Blackmailing or threatening other players is not allowed.
- Sharing personal information in the [ZN]Network forum website is at your own risk.
- Bullying isn't allowed.
- Hacking or cheating isn't allowed.
- Abuse of the server setup, bugs, or glitches isn't allowed.
- Everybody is expected to follow the rules.
- DDoS attacks towards players isn't allowed and will result in a ban.
- Joking about hacking isn't allowed.
- "Hackusations" or accusations of players isn't allowed.
- Racism, bigotry, personal threats, or other forms of hate speech are strictly prohibited on [ZN] Network. This includes racist names, skins, nudity, pornography, images, graphics.
-Selling Accounts Or Items ingame For Real World Money from player to another player ie; rank for cash or items.. is strictly discouraged and any doing is at the discretion of the players/users. the result of any unfair transactions (scamming) however unfair and looked down on it is not the responsibility of the [ZN] Network and we assume no legal obligations.
NOTE~~~~ Your behavior and actions define the [ZN]Network as a community; think before you do anything absurd to ruin your reputation or your status on the [ZN]Network.
- Abuse of the post-rating featur(e) is not allowed.
- Spammed use of the dislike or disagree buttons on multiple posts of a single user just cause you dont like them or think they are stupid and post alot of annoying posts that make no sence even if they really bug you is not allowed.
- Bump threads outside of your ban appeal isn't allowed.
- Post links to phishing sites or other harmful webpages is strictly prohibited.
- Openly argue with a staff member. Contact the staff member via a private message.
- Starting, encouraging and contributing to server drama discussions is strictly prohibited and not allowed. Doing so will result in the thread being locked, continuous drama threads will result in a ban.
- Do not advertise for other servers.
- Selling Accounts Or Items ingame For Real World Money from player to another player ie; rank for cash or items.. is strictly discouraged and any doing is at the discretion of the players/users. the result of any unfair transactions (scamming) however unfair and looked down on it is not the responsibility of the [ZN] Network and we assume no legal obligations.
Game play abuse, unfair advantages and cheating
• Usage of disallowed mods/clients is strictly prohibited.
• Possession of disallowed mods/clients is strictly prohibited.
• Admitting/Joking about using disallowed mods/clients is strictly prohibited.
•[ZN]Network staff members reserves the right to punish you for any reason we see fit. However, if you expect that a staff Member is abusing their power, please contact [ZN]Network Owner in forums via Report-A-Staff.
- No Griefing/stealing
-No exploiting bugs if you exploit or tell any players your players info may be wiped as well as the people you told!
- No lag machines
Highly advanced redstone machines will be removed to prevent lag on the server.
Basic autofarms are allowed, use them wisely staff reserve the right to remove any redstone machines at his/her discression.
- A mayor may not scam his residents (Asking for money, stealing plots etc)
-A mayor can have his own extra rules inside his town , this does not affect the general rules.
- A mayor needs to treat his residents good. (E.g: If a resident leaves his town but forgot to take his stuff from his plot, The mayor should return the stuff to the original owner.)
- Claiming: Don't claim or start a town on someone elses base in the wilderness.
- Don't argue with other towns.
- Saying your town is better than another Mayor will give you a bad reputation.
- Don't build near towns.
- Do not build near other towns in the wilderness. This can be reported to staff and can lead into a removal of the building.
Reporting and Appealing
- If you see a player(s) breaking any server or forum rules, you are expected to report them on the forums or to staff immediately.
- If you see a member(s) of the staff team abusing their powers, rights, you are expected to report them on the forums or to a higher staff member immediately.
- You must be able to provide proof for your player or staff complaint/report. Skype screenshots / logs are not considered sufficient proof.
- Temporary bans cannot be appealed for unless you believe it is unjustified.
- Bans for advertisements or DDoS threats/discussions or any other user interaction violations, can be appealed... but will likely be denide lol ( no i actually laughed irl writing that one).
- Keep in mind that your player report may not be the only one we have so be patient.
- Never put the evidence video in slow-motion or speed it up. You only make it harder for staff to tell if the player is actually hacking.
Chat and Spam
There are various forms of spam, which all aren’t allowed on the server, some include Character Spam, General Spam, Chat Flood, Caps Spam, and Message Spam. Character Spam is any excessive amount of letters or punctuation of or exceeding 5 characters in a row. Chat Flood and Message Spam are generally the same, Chat Flood is when a player says 3 or more messages in a row without any interruption such as another player’s chat. Caps Spam is when a player types out two or more words, or a random excessive amount of capital letters in a row. Lastly, there is just General Spam, which is when a player repeats the same messages multiple times in a rapid sequence.
Note~~~ not all forms of spam are mentions here but are still punishable please note we really hate spam :)
Please use only english in the plublic chats we do not require our staff to be bi-lingual if you wish to speak in a language other than english please do so in your private chats.
BuyShop TOS (Terms of Service Agreement)
-WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY OF YOUR PERKS, RANKS, OR ITEMS REWARDED AT ANYTIME.
-NO CHARGE BACKS.
RANKS AND RANK UPGRADES:
-THE PERKS, PRICE, AND NAME OF THE RANK YOU ARE DONATING FOR MAY CHANGE ANYTIME.
ITEMS AND MONEY:
-IF THE SERVER RESETS (FULL RESET) THAT WILL INCLUDE THE MONEY AND ITEMS SO EVERYTHING WILL BE RESET AND YOU CANNOT GET YOUR ITEMS/MONEY BACK.
-LEAVE ENOUGH SPACE ON YOUR INVENTORY WHEN BUYING ITEMS.
-WE WILL NOT REFUND LOST ITEMS DUE TO INVENTORY PROBLEMS.
everything about this is "integral"
By Electing to Donating you are stating that,
1. You have parental permission.
2. You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or paypal account to donate.
3. You will not charge back, dispute, reverse any payments.
4. You will not abuse your gifts and/or ranks.
5. We reserve the right to ban any account without notice for any reason.
6. You understand there are no refunds and you can't issue a refund.
7. You agree to everything listed above.
If you do not agree with the terms listed above then please do not donate and or play.
Disclaimer: By logging in to the [ZN]Network you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this Terms and Conditions page.
Last Edited Tuesday 30/05/2017 by: [Owner]ZNOneManClan